Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Hoarding

Okay, so there is no such thing as Spring Cleaning in my household. Actually, when I was in the nesting phase of my pregnancy I didn't clean. I cooked, which is sooooo me.
Since I'm here in Tampa, I went to my FAVORITE scrapbook store. I heart Ruban Rouge. I go visit the store everytime I'm here in town. There have been a bunch of new products I've been waiting to buy, but when do I not have a long list to buy!! :)
First on the obsession list: Basic Grey's Pheobe papers. I could die. Paper Heaven! Swirls, Paislies, Flowers, Birdies. And the color palette. I also purchased some Basic Grey rub-ons. Next on the obsession list: 7 Gypsies. I got some great looking "vintagey" single sheets of paper and Outback and Capri paper packs.
I found some other great things that were on my list and I just didn't know it until I was shopping: some girly coordinating papers from Stacy Claire Boyd/EK Success (my fave is the green and pink toile above), Creative Imaginations rub-on swatch book of icons & monograms, American Crafts rub-ons, & Heidi Swapp bling crowns (in pink of course!) I also bought a cute mini tiara that has a hair comb. I'll have to take a pic of it and post it tomorrow. It's too dark now. Hope you all enjoyed shopping with me!

No comments: