Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Almost Here


I've been away from my blog for a couple of days trying to finish up loose ends for my sister's baby shower. I'm really excited. We will be having High Tea at The Empress Tea Room. I'll post pictures on the 21st to join Artsymama's virtual tea party.
I'm not stressed out and I will not be up all night on Friday making 3000 pendants, alright it's only 18, but...
This is a frame I decided to make as a present. Yes, I even had time to make an extra gift. It's collaged with DCWV and Me & My Big Ideas scrapbook paper, 7 Gypsies and Reminisce stickers, and 7 Gypsies rub-ons. I also stamped, used embossing powder and doodled with my silver Sharpie.
We got her big gifts from the registry at Babies 'R Us, the necessities. I had to get some fun gifts too. She has this foot deal. My sister HATES feet. Only she and her husband have cute feet, so she's got Dr. Seuss's The Foot Book coming at her. May Kayden be blessed with cute feet also, or else.

1 comment:

MAHIMA said...

wow!
your creations are lovely!
i just added myself to your one world one heart contest and thought i'd see the rest of your blog before leaving.
i love all the colours!