Thursday, March 22, 2007

And The Winner Is...

Yea, what a wonderful first day of spring here in Tampa. My wonderful assistant, Brandon, helped me out again. (Please disregard the no pants look)
Congrats to Blue the Spa Girl. I'll be emailing you for your mailing address.


I couldn't get my camera to get a good shot of Brandon holding the winner so I guess a scan will have to do.
Thanks to everyone who visited my blog world and left such wonderful comments. I'm saving them for a rainy day when I need a pick me up. Thanks also to everyone who participated and gave me lots of eye candy to look at. Extra special THANK YOU to Lisa Oceandreamer. Without her getting this started I would have never had the chance to "meet" such wonderful and talented people.

1 comment:

Gill said...

Thanks Nerissa!!! What a sweet little boy. Aren't they so cute when they run around like that?
I have emailed you my snail mail.
Thanks again, and give him a huge hug from me!!!
xo