Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Flock of Seagulls

Okay, I couldn't resist posting the picture to the left. It's disturbing and funny all wrapped into one. Well, as I've written before, Brandon loves to do artwork with me. He has his own art box with supplies. (Note the green family portrait below.) He decided to cut his own hair, yes he was due for a hair cut, but please leave that up to the professionals. Then while on the 15 hour car trip back north, he slept funny in his car seat and this above was the result. It reminded me of that 80's group, Flock of Seagulls. I could not look at him for 10 minutes. I wanted to cry, laugh hystericallly and sing Flock of Seagulls. Oh, that's some bad hair. I need to get him to the barber so he can get fixed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some cute hair!!! Totally save that pix for his wedding day or something totally embarrassing like that, heh ehhe!! Love his art too - veddy creative little boy :)