Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh, Darn!

I feel like I've missed my blogging. I spent all of yesterday evening working on balancing the books for the OSC. I started after my in-laws left and worked until midnight when Rick came in the office to help me. It took him 30 minutes to straighten me out. I took all dang evening and this was after I had worked on it intermittently through out the month. I was asked to take over this position after she had family obligations she needed to take care of. I wanted to get involved and volunteer some time, but I really suck at math. It's kind of a joke in the family. I am art, history and english not science and math. Anyways, the oh darn part... I missed out on Pam's flocked wall paper packs. They were there when my husband started to help me. When I checked back they were gone. I was trying to explain my obsession with flocked paper to him. He then reminded me my "fun account" has no money. Oh why is he so practical.
Well, all these pictures are from the jaunt to Chuck E Cheese's this weekend. Rick's parents came to visit and join in the festivities. As you can see from the pictures the boys enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nerissa, I never tell whats in my fun account..LOL
Could you please email me, if your still interested in the charm swap. My email address is on my profile.