Thursday, April 12, 2007

Keeping Busy

I've been making more pendant collages. Oh, how I love these! I'm obsessed with these mini-collages. My pendants are 1x1. It's fun looking for material to collage in these little pendants. I enjoy making original collages in the 1" size. I know some artists make large collages then copy them into the appropriate size. It's a challenge to look for smaller scale printed paper and tiny embelishments. I've wanted the new 6x6 Pheobe and Perhaps paper packs from Basic Grey. They were sold out everywhere and I finally found them. Thank you Crazy Scraps! Another art supply obsession crossed off the list. If you want to see some other small scale art check out Lia's main blog and her other blog dedicated to making 1000 1" squares this year. A lot of her art has images of people and I'm gonna try some of these soon.

1 comment:

Tara Anderson said...

Those look like so much fun! You did such a nice job on all of them!