Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Still Cracking Myself Up

I posted these cards from my early birthday fun day on Sunday. I decided to personalize this card for one of my dear friends Elizabeth. We worked together when my family lived in Phoenix. We were attached at the hip for almost 3 years. Obviously a few inside jokes (snacks, ewok store)...
I used to call her extension and there was only a wall in between us. I just laughed so much when we were together. When I told Rick that the company she started Diamond Business Consulting was doing well and looking for employees he told me, "No I am not taking another bar in another state."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! I need one of those cards to send my husband when he's TDY!! LMFAO! that's a hoot. I bet she loves this card girl!