Saturday, April 14, 2007

Antiquing & Shopping Part 2

Here's the second installment of my antiquing and shopping adventure. All these great looking iron pieces are from a store called Really Great Finds. It's across the street from Lucketts. I LOVE the pink iron dress forms. I must have it. I'm going to have to save my $$ for it. I know my husband is going to ask where I'm going to put it. I haven't quite figured that out yet.







The other place I went to is Beekeeper's Cottage. It is a sweet antique/shabby chic store. There are large furniture pieces, handmade soaps, and antique glass glittered monograms. I got an "N" wrapped in faux pearls with a sheer ribbon. I hope to hang this somewhere in my studio when it's set up. One day...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nerissa, Thanks for stopping by my blog, and joining the charm swap. Your little collages would be perfect...love them!! Of course you may make whatever you wish.
Wow, your shopping day looked terrific, I really really need a "me shopping day", think they should make a holiday for that??