Thursday, February 14, 2008

OWOH ... We Have a Winner

I can't even tell you what a wonderful experience this has been. I've been so excited sharing this with everyone in my family. I plan on printing up all the comments & using them as part of an art journal. I did a print preview & it's 30 pages long. I am overwhelmed by the love of the blogging community. I know we don't need validity as artists, but it sure is nice to have such supportive comments when your work is so personal to you.

I used the lovely random number generator, thanks to Carrie & her husband of Violets are Blue. I don't know what I would have done without it. Last year, I had 48 entries & my son was my random number generator.
Here is the winner for the bracelet...

The winner for the collaged clip magnets is... Jo of the Cart Before the Horse
I'll be emailing both of you for your particulars.


Thanks to everyone for visiting me. I plan on visiting everyone on the list, yep all 426. Boy is that gonna be fun! I also get to visit each one of you that came by to see me. See you soon! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Lisa Oceandreamer, you're the BEST

8 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

Congratulations. Your work is so Beautiful. thank you for stoppin in, I am looking forward to visiting again, Jamie

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Nerissa, I am thrilled to have won your beautiful bracelet! Thank you so much! What an amazing event this has been - visiting so many wonderful blogs and even winning some piece of art :-)

Greetings from a happy
Dagmar

Julie L. Light said...

Congrats to these lucky winners! Wasn't this giveaway fun, Nerrisa? I will definitely take part again next year! Have a fabulous weekend!

Julie

Mosaic*Queen said...

Here's one of the 426 stopping by to say Hello!!!
Hugs!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

woo hoo....to the winners!! so bummed I didn't participate this year!! Just couldn't get my act together! wow over 400 participants...

Angie(quillysilly) said...

You have such a cute blog!! I am having so much fun snooping around and I am not done yet!! Thanks for sharing...Angie

Unknown said...

You're invited!!!!

What: A Blog Party

Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html

When: Now thru next Tuesday

Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)

Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.

Who: You of course, bring a friend too.

P.S.: I have a present to give away!

Angela said...

Congrats, you won my OWOH giveaway! I remember contacting you the day of, but I'm not sure what happened! lol. Anyway, send me your address at gavemyheart3162@yahoo.com and I'll get your gift out. :)