Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Busy

My hubby doesn't ready my blog probably because I go running to him with my new creations. I told him about the Why My Laundry's Not Done post. He didn't laugh...
Well here are a few more reasons. I have an open house on Valentines day & I don't have much in the lower price point. I LOVE mixing & adding all sorts of components on pieces & I realize it adds to the price. I wanted to offer some lower price point pieces & small things you can grab & go. I've been working on collaged frames & did a bunch of journals. I think they turned out really cute. The pink journal is my personal one. I just got sick of taking out a plain (read: not pink) journal. The altered clothes pins are going to be magnets & attached to simple homemade Valentines. I've wanted to say thank you to those special people that supported me during my first year of business.

1 comment:

Julie Collings said...

very cool colors and patterns, that blue heart is fabulous! best of luck on your show, julie