Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photoshop Fun & More New Goodies

I've been sitting in bed or on the couch most of the day playing on the computer. I have some stomach bug/virus thingy. I'm really hoping it's not the flu!

This picture is of the 3 new things I listed on my lollishop yesterday! I've been on a good pace adding a few items to the store every few days. I'm really gearing up for the holidays. I wanted to do a post of the new items & now that I'm Addicted to Photoshop, I can't just plop a picture on there. What did I do before PSE :)

This is a picture of what I was planning on posting today before I went downhill. I'm excited as I haven't done rings in awhile & the crown pendant has been done waiting for a matching necklace. Hopefully I'll get those items up before the end of the week. I have the photos done, I just wasn't in the mood to write copy with body aches & a temp!
It's the end of Ramadan here, Eid Holiday, so I've had both of the boys home with me all week & we've been going out to keep them busy. It's been a bit of an off week at home. Hopefully some normalcy next week.

7 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've got photoshop now, but haven't had a chance to learn it!! I really need to spend some time playing with it.

Dee said...

Hi Narissa,
Thanks for stopping by GNO, if you're able to get your post up by our time midnight, which looks like it may be 7 hours from now, I'll gladly add your link...let me know. you can leave your reply on blog.

Dee

Anonymous said...

Hey Nerissa,
Love what you are doing with Photoshop! Sorry to read that you aren't feeling well. Yikes! I too hope it's not the flu bug. Hoping you feel better soon!!
Hugs from CA!!:o)

Dee said...

Hi Nerissa,
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well for the weekend, hope you're back to feeling better soon. Thanks for stopping by the Expo and looking forward to your participating in the next one, your jewelry is beautiful!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Nerissa,
I hope your feeling better now. Your jewelry is gorgeous, I love the crown pendant!

Gabriela said...

Hello,

These pieces are beautiful!



~ Gabriela ~

Tia said...

Aww, I hope you're feeling better!
I gotta say, I dig the hand form you're using to model your jewels! I'm addicted to hands...