Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Peeks Into My New World


There is so much to discover in this new home. I constantly walk it & want to grab my camera. Today I did that. I love playing with the macro setting on my camera & shooting from different angles & perspectives. Sometimes all I have to do is look up.


I'm enjoying the architecture & the intricate scroll work. It's quite interesting that many of the buildings here are the same shape & in the same color family but each one still has a special detail. I'm slowly adding more pictures in my flickr album.

I've been journaling & doing some creative reading. I'll share some of that on the next post.

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Nerissa:
OMG, where did you move to? I must have missed something, but all I remember was the other side of the world. Where are you? This is so beautiful. I can't wait to see more. What a wonderful experience. The scrollwork is so gorgeous and interesting. So different for sure. Thanks for sharing and I will be keeping my eyes open for more. Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

Sadie Lou said...

What an adventure you're on! I'm glad that even though you're far away, the blessings of having the world wide web brings you close!
~S

Bonnie said...

So glad you are posting again....love your blog look! House of 3 is so cool! your photos are wonderful! Did miss you!