Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look What I Did!

I didn't want to go to bed last night, cause I was having a grand old time playing on Photoshop. I used some pre-made backgrounds I bought & silhouettes from Dover Clip art. (I'd love to post a link to the artist that made the backgrounds, but I can't find a live link for her! Don't you hate it when someone disappears.) I can't get over the cuteness. I even figured out how to dump some grey "paint" into the middle box. I think I'm going to print these up on some sticker paper & use them as embellishments on notebooks. These would look super cute on a canvas too. I have some 4x4 canvases on the way! Think of the possibilites - journaling, collages, pendants...

Just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pendants! Nerissa they would be beautiful as pendants (especially the first group). Kinda like cameos :-)

Good for you you didn't sleep early that night LOL

Mizpah,
Li

ittybittybirdy said...

fun fun fun