Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shop Update


I've Finally re-opened my Lollishop! And it's about darn time :) I've been making all sorts of things the last few months. This summer I got big into the crochet necklaces & layering bits & journaling. I couldn't get enough, but apparently I have a lot because I have lots to add to the store. I added 4 new necklaces & a bracelet today. I plan to add a few new things each day.
Like the little collage above? I did it on Photoshop & used some stamps as the frame. How did I survive before Photoshop?

Here's a little teaser on the journaling stuff with more to come. I'm working on some books hopefully for the holiday gift giving season. I know it's only September & Halloween isn't even here yet, but I gotta start planning especially with my new shipping time frames.
Thanks for coming by to visit :)

2 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi!! So nice of you to stop by and take a moment to leave us a comment...specially being so busy!!! It looks like you have been creating some pretties, good for you!! Stop by soon, we'd love to have you over!
Clara & Marcela

Diana Trout said...

Beautiful new work - you are BUSY!