Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful - Year 4

Thank you Graphics Fairy

So, this has become sort of a tradition for me, blogging about what I am thankful for.  I looked at last year's Thanksgiving post & I realized my title is not as creative as I thought it was!  I'm a little late, but oh so thankful.


  • What would I do without my camera?  I've been lucky to be able to record our adventures & travels.  I've always enjoyed photography but living here in Kuwait has opened up my eyes & heart to new things.  Confession: I am a Europe snob - obsessed with Europe!  I just recently realized how much I am influenced by a culture I had previously had no interest in. 
  • This year we've been to 3 three countries.  How many people can say that?  My kids have such a cool life & full passport!  That in itself is something to be thankful for.
  • We celebrated another Thanksgiving with a houseful of people & lots of food.  I never thought I would become a party hostess.  Over the last year I've been able to host quite a few parties for deployed soldiers here in our area.
  •  I've been preparing for a couple of holiday bazaars.  How lucky am I to be doing what I love!

    1 comment:

    Gabriela said...

    Hello Nerissa,

    I have been crazy busy but try to read your posts. I always enjoy reading about your enthusiasm and the fabulous photos you share with us.


    ~ Gabriela ~