Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful - Year 3

This seems to be a tradition on my blog so I'll keep it going. (Here & Here)
Thank you Melissa

This time last year I was pretty bummed & anxious. This year I am full of thanks for the abundance & joy this move has given me.
I am thankful to be on this journey in our new home. I am thankful to be able to share it with my family. I've learned to take the good with the frustrating & chalk it up as an experience.

I am thankful for the new friends I was able to spend this holiday with. Nothing like full house & lots of food on Thanksgiving day.

Thankful for my blog friends - new & old. You bring joy & inspiration into my world everyday. Sometimes you bring me views of home that I miss - Thank you
My hope is that everyone is as full of joy as I am on this day!

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
xo

Cindy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in your new home! :-)