Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

neonred t h_McElman_070718_3051 card disc with push out letter a N K F U L

I am so fortunate & blessed to be living the life I live. I know I don't acknowledge this enough. Today is the perfect day to do this. Here's my list. (You know I love lists. Please comment & share your Thanksgiving list if you're doing one on your blog.)

  1. Rick: He is my rock, my best friend, my husband. I am so lucky to have him here. I think about what the 2 of us have gone through the last 2 years & I can't imagine anyone else I want to be with. He is an amazing father to the boys & they love him back dearly. I love you!
  2. Brandon: What a kid! He's caring, intelligent, & artistic. He looks out for his little brother & teaches him the ropes. Brandon is Silly, with a capital S. He is truthful & sometimes it hurts & sometimes I bust a gut. I love you mini-man.
  3. Joshua: The smile that melts my heart. He is just coming into his own. He dances, sings, & laughs with me. He's so polite & makes sure you are also. He's a little guy, but watch out, he'll bowl you over. Josh, I smile as I write this about you :)
  4. I am lucky to have my health, the ability & opportunity to make art, dear friends old & new. I have a lot of things people don't & I need to remember just how lucky I am to live the life I do.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Nerissa,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many blessings,
Sandy :)