Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holiday WIP's

Where is the time going? Is it really November? I'm enjoying looking at all the Fall snapshots around blogland :) With the cooler weather we've had a few rain drops & lots of humidity here. Not my idea of Fall!

Here's a collage of a few jewelry pieces I'm working on. I'm going a million miles an hour with my crafty things these days. I've had lots of creative juju & I just love to run it when I've got it. I'm hoping to have all these pretties completed, photographed & posted to the store here & here next week. I might find some time to do the piles of laundry & unpacking/sorting :) Maybe...

I also found out that our community is going to have a holiday show. Yea for me! I've missed doing craft shows & am so excited to do this one. Besides the jewelry, I'm making photo books/journals & canvases. It never stops! The photo above are some canvases I've started. Seems like lots of stuff started & nothing finished yet.
What are you doing to get ready for the holidays? This is my favorite time of the year!! I'd like to do the Handmade Pledge again, so I obviously need to get started with that. And with a show coming up, one can never have too much merchandise.

4 comments:

The Jeweled Postcard said...

You're just a busy little bee lately! So excited to see you back on Etsy! Oh and good luck with your show, can't wait to hear about it :) candice♥

Household 6 said...

Oh how COOL... your community is doing a holiday show! Yay to you on the handmade pledge... I wish I could take it and be honest about it, but... my kids would NEVER let me get away with that, lol!

Bonnie said...

Wow beautiful stuff Nerissa!!

Household 6 said...

Hey chica, so you must really be nose-deep in your creating over there! I just wanted to swing by and say thank you for your comment to my pumpkin-nest post. I know how you feel, exactly. OUR Posts, Bases, Camps... !
Anyways, always thinking about you - especially every time I pull out my vanilla extract, hehe.