I was tagged about 2 weeks ago from 2 good blog friends, Cindy & Tia. I did a little twist on the 6 random facts about myself. I've already done a few posts here & here. Go ahead & click on the links if you want a good laugh. I'm a little nutty, just a little. Well, I started assembling these stupid thoughts about our upcoming move. Here they are. Oh so me! I feel like I'm getting out of my funk & this list shows the old me is coming back.
- What will I do without Target, Michaels, Barnes & Noble, <insert favorite store here>?
- How will I get Artful Blogging/Somerset Life/ every magazine Stampington publishes?
- What do I do when Basic Grey comes out with new 6x6 paper packs?
- What will happen with my new cell phone/Palm?
- Do they have estate sales there?
- Rats, how do I get to Silver Bella from there?
- Thank goodness I'm going to Art & Soul in Hampton, VA this Spring!!
- Where do I order sushi & shrimp tempura?
- OMG, WHAT ABOUT FOOTBALL SEASON????
- Is there cable there? How will I live without
- Seriously, how will I watch FSU football?
- I'm making myself a pink burkha with serious bling.
- It's gonna be really hot like Phoenix, but hotter. Maybe we'll be welcomed by a haboob, like we were when we first moved to Luke AFB.
- Is there some place I can get a pedicure since I'll be in flip flops the entire time? Or will flip flops melt?
- Will they ship my paints, glues, flammables, blowtorches?
- Will I have access to a laser color copier for my itty bitty swap backgrounds & digital collage sheets? Seriously, I need the toner!!
- I just checked Etsy, no one sells from my desert. I'll have to check Lollishops when it's live.
- There's no Chuck E Cheese there.
- I sure am gonna miss my memory foam mattress.
- Thank goodness I'll have an APO address so I can still go shopping on the web.
Here are the official rules....
1. link to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules
3. tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4. tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5. go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged