Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please Come Join Me in This Crazy Life as a Military Wife ~ Freaking Out Part 2

Stop the presses. You know, whenever we've received the call about our next destination, I normally hesitate to tell the world right away. You never know when "they" just might change their mind. I really didn't think they would change their minds this time. There are only so many students here taking International Law & there are only so many spots. Well we've been moved. Take a gander at the map below. Not. Much. Better... Oh & here's your CIA link as I had in the previous post.

1 comment:

the author said...

Well girl... I hear Kuwait is beautiful... and it's great weather. heh heh. I wonder if they have a Michaels or Hobby Lobby... and if not, open one up!!! Or have your fabulous blogging friends send you stuff :)