Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love

This morning Rick was greeted by Brandon with "Daddy do you feel bigger?" At least it wasn't "Mommy, are you 125?"
We had a nice quiet day. Went to church, then lunch. For lunch we went to Applebee's since they have the Weight Watchers entrees. What did we order? Rick got a WW entree & a REAL dessert & I just ordered a REAL meal & bypassed desert. We knew what we were getting into... Or did I 41.5 points later. Let's say I'm way into my extra points for the week.
I'm so blessed to have the family I do. I don't know what I'd do without Rick. He's my rock & I'm his snotty allergic wife with bad taste in music (hee hee). I was lost when he was deployeed & it's even difficult when he's gone for a week. The boys miss him dearly. We are such a team in dealing with our family, it's hard for me when he's not here. He totally gets me & my art thing & doesn't give me a hard time (for the most part, give or take a few jokes!). At times, we reminisce about how we met & how God had a plan for the two of us. Two dogs, two boys & several thousand moves later here we are. I LOVE you honey (yes, more that sushi, beads & even the Backstreet Boys).

No comments: