Saturday, May 24, 2008

Updating the Shop

My poor little Etsy shop has been neglected. I've been buying & buying & buying all sorts of fun junk. I've actually been making things with my new supplies & I have lots of new work. I told my husband I need to start selling some of these lovelies. So I'm working on adding some new friends to the store. I've been so creatively charged lately & I love it.
There have been a few things I've been obsessed with: vintage anything (cabochons, buttons, jewelry bits, belt buckles), glass pearls, enamel & crystal sliders, Swarovski crystals & teardrop beads. All those things are just popping up all over my new pieces.
I've always been one to mix things up. I am so loving the asymetrical & non-pattern look.

I'm working on writing up all the copy for the listings. Thank goodness I've already taken the pictures & edited them. I don't know how someone actually keeps a website updated. So here's a sneak peak of just a few of the new pieces. I hope to start listing them Tuesday after the holiday. Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Nerissa! lovely new products you have made! Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I love all your new stuff!! The top bracelet is beautiful!!!