Saturday, May 10, 2008

Show & Tell Sunday ~ Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there. I'm so blessed as I write this post. I am a mom to my 2 irreplaceable boys. I'm continually inspired by my wonderful mom. I have a supportive mother-in-law that I've been lucky to grow close to. My sister is celebrating her first mother's day with her little one. I'm surrounded by love. To these special moms, I LOVE you & you are my heroes.
As a matter of fact, my business name, Kate Vee & Me has significant meaning. Kate is my Lola (my mom's mom), Vee is my mom & well, I'm me. (I'm always asked about how I got that name. There's the story). That's where I get the creative juju from. I know my Lola is still watching down on me. I was lucky enough to have parents that encouraged my creativity. My mom just comes out of left field with these ideas that I am constantly blown away by.
These are the cards I made for the special moms in my life. I've decided I'm going to stop buying cards. After all, I've got all this stuff I keep buying (I am a paper freak!)
This necklace was one I made for my mom 3 years ago. It's one of the few pieces I photographed (very badly) before I gave it away. This was before I learned how to stage semi-good photos & learned that photo editing existed!

Thank you again to Analise & Cerri for being our hostesses for Show & Tell Sunday. Analise will blog about the participants & have links to all those who are participating so go visit or take a look at the flickr group. Again, Happy Mothers Day to all of you out there! You deserve it :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Mother's Day to you sweetie.
Hope your day is a special one.

Blessings,
Rebecca

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Lovely photos . . . Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you have a wonderful day ~ Karen at Ciderantiques

Mya said...

Lovely cards and post
Happy Mother's Day
-Mya