Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Goodies

Okay, I'm an addict. I had 2 - 50% off coupons to AC Moore and I went shopping (as if you couldn't tell.) My big purchases were the Souffle markers and the Sharpie fine point markers. Oh, I'm in love.

I love the cheapo stuff (Alright and the not so cheapo stuff. That's what coupons are for!) I got this cute pink flocked bear, heart on a stick (or skewer through a heart depending on how you celebrate Valentines day), paint dish, the roll of ribbons below and the 2 adorable mini-composition books for next to nothing. I already have plans for the composition books. I'm joining in on the love and giving away a piece of my heART. I decided to join in after seeing Miss ZuZu's blog. What a wonderful gesture from everyone. I got such a lovely comment from her as well. I'm really new to the blog world and it's been wonderful "meeting" such talented people from everywhere.


I'll announce the details and post a pic of the journal tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: