Tuesday, March 4, 2008

21 Day Challenge ~ Day 4

Today I added my Lilac in Spring bracelet. It was a blistering 71 here in Dover yesterday. Today is more of the same.
I added this bracelet to my Etsy store today & here's the link. It's part of my Chunky Funky bracelet line. I started making these last summer & I haven't stopped. All the bracelets are one of a kind & full of lots of elements. They are very eclectic. The designs are asymmetrical & random. I always throw in 2-3 larger elements & design around them.

Here is the packaging I did for the special order for my sister's friends in Tampa. I've been playing with packaging & trying to find my style & look. What do you think?
This challenge is so much fun. Go over to the Two Peas message board & take a look around. It's fun to look at everyone's layouts. I don't really scrapbook although I should. Here's the link for Rhonna's day 4. You can download the quote & artwork above. Rhonna also linked to this wonderful blog: Desire to Inspire. WOW, total eye candy.

1 comment:

Julie Collings said...

darling package you sent and i like the lilac!
very spring looking. . .
xo julie