Thursday, March 20, 2008

21 Day Challenge ~ Day 19


I'm here for day 19. I feel like I'm trying to get back up on the horse again. This is my royal dew drops bracelet. I love how this came together. When I make jewelry sometimes it begins with a really clear idea of what I'm going to do. This one took quite a bit of time. I started experimenting with the dangles. I wrapped some coral colored Czech beads around the carved coral flower. The radku flower bead has a bead cap on each end & hangs from a multi-colored Czech crystal. With the crown charm, I added a red rhinestone. The last dangle is a Czech rondelle, Bali spacer & turquoise heshi.

When I began constructing the bracelet, I began with the teardrop beads. I love how these hang. I added some contrasting Czech firepolish beads & twisted the 3 strands together.
I haven't listed this on Etsy yet. I hope to do it either Thursday or Friday. We're traveling again to see family for Easter. My hubby's been out of town so the kids & I are excited to see him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautious!!! Love it! Such marvelous colors!!

Anonymous said...

I am reeeeeaaaaally loving this one! The colors are great, and the dangly idea is really cool! Glad to see you're stil rockin!