Monday, December 24, 2007

Not Your Grandma's Pearls










I loved making the first necklace so much I made another one. I think I like the second one even more. I went shopping at Accents Beads when we got to Maryland. I've been shopping there for years now. There was a sale on Czech glass & I picked up the beautiful green/aqua/white rondelle beads. I used some pretty aquamarine Swarovski crystals that had a lemon coating applied on it. The colors just all worked together. I don't think I'm goning to part with this one. I'm planning on wearing it for Christmas eve services tonight.
I also finished the special order for my friend. It was a challenge to finish because everyone in the family having some sort of sickness & I was trying to get packed up for the trip to Maryland. I finshed it & I'm happy with how it turned out. It's really pretty. I used Czech beads, Swarovski crystals, raku beads, carnelian, jasper, jade & a few vintage beads.
The last piece I'm finishing up is this red one. It has another one of my new beautiful siliders. It's made of Czech firepolish glass & coral. More new purchases from Accents Beads.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Those jewelry creations are gorgeous! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the last weekend in 2007 and have a fabulously blessed New Year!

Blessings,
Sandy :)