Monday, May 24, 2010

My Attempt At Digital Scrapbooking


I bought a super cool digital kit from Roben Marie this past weekend.  It was so beautiful that I couldn't pass it up.  I don't really scrapbook & I'm still fairly green as a digital artist.  I was inspired by her blog post & the beautiful layouts she shared, so here's one from me.  Thank you for giving me the inspiration & courage to try one out. 
I'm not sure where I'm going to go next after this layout.  I so rarely craft for myself so I was thinking of making a scrapbook about me - maybe my inspirations or maybe my time here in Kuwait.  This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken here.  I so rarely end up in pictures since I'm the one taking them & I don't do self portraits.

2 comments:

Kansas Amy said...

I've been wanting to do some digital scrapbooking for a while. Thanks for the inspiration. Your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think it's a great idea. Can't wait to see your next layout! Hugs!!