Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting Settled - New Wares

 One of my new vignette areas.
 
Finally!  For those that don't know, we've moved, yet again.  That makes the sixth year in a row.  I realized one night, I lived in 3 different states one year.  I'm glad my life is never dull.  So what does this all mean for me?

Some things never change!  The current mess works in progress on my jewelry table.

I have an art room again!  Yippie!  It's huge & I've been setting a bit up each day.  I have a jewelry station, paper arts area, areas to display & store made products - I even have a Cricut area.  I promise to show pictures when it doesn't look like a maze to get through.  Sometimes unexpected news turns out for the better.
 

I've made some new things & will list them in the store this week.  In addition to having a new space to create I've also been afforded the opportunity to have dedicated time to my business.  

From the Rocks Necklace collection: Pink Princess

Thanks for stopping by.  With this new found time, I hope to be blogging a bit more. I've missed it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! You moved again after the last major move? Gracious..You are super-duper Wonder Woman! Wow. I am totally amazed ..not even joking. Boy did your dh get lucky when he married you. Did you move far from the last place? :o)SO SO glad you have your own craft room! Enjoy it! PS If you moved to Northern CA.. I want to come over!he.he.he

Debby said...

WOW!!! Everything looks amazing.
debby

Melissa Stinson said...

Congrats on the new, larger space! And your necklaces are beautiful.