Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Evening Out in Kuwait

This picture was taken around 7pm.

One night this week I spent the evening out with several close friends.  We had dinner, each others good company & lots of laughs at the Kuwait Towers.  With the life we lead, we meet so many new people.  Then comes the time to say goodbye see you later.  This was one last group dinner before we all go our different ways this summer. 

I've enjoyed taking food shots since I started blogging but also since we moved to Kuwait.  I had to try the seafoam/mint green desert on they tray.  It was a really rich coconut custard.  Mmmm...

One more picture around 9:30pm.  So glad to have the opportunity to play with my "fancy" camera.

So it's the third day in a row I'm posting.  I'm not going to try & figure it out.  I'll just enjoy it!

No comments: