Monday, January 18, 2010

New Beginnings...

not just for the recycled magazine pages turned into paper beads, but what I will be doing with them. This is something new for me & it's very humbling to know that I will be sharing my craft with some special people.

In other news, I can't get enough of this mosque. I go grocery shopping & I find myself having to drive by to take pictures. I think I'm in love. I need to summon the courage to get out of the car & take closeups. The fun of having wheels again!

In yet more news, I'm slowly learning how to use this new camera of mine. I haven't been able to take macro pictures without fuzziness & the flash going off. I even resorted to my old camera to take pictures of some new jewelry. I was disappointed to not be able to use my new one. I started reading the manual in addition to other articles then just kinda stopped. I guess I just like to jump in & get started Kinda frustrating when you don't know what you're doing!

4 comments:

Tia said...

Hi!!! Oooh, that mosque is beautiful! Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve with those paper beads!

Anonymous said...

The mosque sure looks beautiful Nerissa. I'm looking forward to what you'll be making from those paper beads. Interesting!

Mizpah,
Li

Crystal said...

I love that Mosque as well : ) Want to go out for some girl time and photography? Have a great night~

Crystal said...

I love that Mosque as well : ) Want to go out for some girl time and photography? Have a great night~