Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coming Soon...

A New session of Artists Class! There is special pricing until Jan 9th - that's today so hurry over to register. Classes start Feb 1st & run through the end of the month.
Mary Green sets up the month long on-line class for us. Go take a peek at her blog & say hi. She has lots of inspiration & clip art for use in your projects.

I'm excited to be an instructor again. Here's my tutorial Chunky Funky Bracelets made from "bead soup". It's great for leftovers & beads you buy by the piece. It's a fun way to experiment by mixing different components in one piece. You'll get some design instruction & basic jewelry techniques in this class. I'm always trying to find ways to use components in different ways or add unexpected details. This bracelet is a great way to try both.

That beautiful canvas collage above is by Dawn Edmonson. Those of you that joined us the first time will remember she was also an artist during the first Artist Class. This project will have digital downloads so you can personalize it a little or a lot. This would make a sweet project for Valentines day!

1 comment:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hey Nerissa,
I was just thinking about you last night, you must have read my mind! I was going to pop over last night, but I was exhausted and figured I would stop by in the morning. And then I woke up and there was your sweet comment!
Lucketts is great, thank you for asking. I'm going down there today, I'm going to try to remember to bring my camera and get some photos this time! We're all gearing up for our big Groundhog day sale, right now.

Are you finding some cute shops where your at? It must be so different!
I'm glad you are teaching the class again, your bracelets are so pretty!

Hugs,
Karen