Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ June 20 2009

Happy Pink Saturday! Hopefully this post is up on Saturday. I'll be traveling back to MD after a short stay in Charlottesville.
For today I'm showing my newest crochet necklaces. I used pink c-lon thread & pink seedbeads. The one on the left is a pink strawberry pendant with rhinestones. I picked up that cutie at Studio Baboo in Charlottesville. The one on the right is the pendant I made with Jane Wynn at the Art & Soul retreat. There's a better picture here. The weather hasn't been the greatest here & I don't have my computer to do the photo editing.
Be sure to say hi to Beverly, our hostess, & check out her blog How Sweet the Sound for the list of pink participants.

9 comments:

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

I like crocheting :-) yeah beads crochet really looks beautiful.

Have a safe trip back home! and Happy Pink Saturday!

caren said...

So cute and Pink! Happy PS!

g said...

Love the pink strawberry pendant! How nice.

Happy Pink Saturday!

april o said...

Love your goodies. Happy Pink Saturday!

stefanie said...

beautiful, happy pink saturday!!!

Claudia said...

Beautiful work, Nerissa! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Lovely pink blog post! Another Saturday, where I am taking in all of the pink and visiting some of the most lovely blogs in cyberspace. I need the pink this morning, it's all dark and raining outside. So thanks for the uplift☺

Wishing you and those you l♥ve a weekend filled with sunshine, good food and many, tender memories.

Bunny said...

Beautiful beads, just so pretty.
Happy PS

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Such a pretty necklace! Hope you have a safe trip home!

Happy weekend!

Tina