Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marie Antoinette Celebration

I am anxiously awaiting the release of Stampington & Co's Marie Antoinette publication. I received word in December that one of my jewelry pieces was going to be part of the issue & last month got the preview emailed to me to proof. I about fell over. I have 2 full pages in this issue. I'm honored to be sharing the article with 2 other talented artists. It's a dream come true.

I've been so inspired that I got an idea to make a OOAK collection inspired by Miss Marie. It will make it's debute in my Lollishop on April 1, the day the Marie Antoinette magazine is released. I'll be posting sneak previews here on my blog & on my flickr account.
Here's some inspiration of some of the charms I'm working with & a sneak peek of a finished piece.

5 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

Oh I am so so so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations! I know how you are feeling right now! Isn't it the best!!!! You so deserve it!!!

Donna Layton said...

That's awesome Nerissa! Congratulations:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...I love your bracelet! Hope you don't mind that I linked to you in a post.

Heidi said...

Nerissa! So cool about Stampington! How is it going there on Lollishops? I am not on there, but I know so many who are, I should put a link on my blog...I am going to order my Marie issue right now! Congrats!
:)Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congrats..I entered but have not received my artwork back that I entered?