Saturday, July 21, 2012

Farm Life




taking a break on the job




the girls & babies pen


brandon & grandma driving the poop vacuum - yes, there is
such a thing


left behind - josh not quite old enough to drive the tractor with grandma


indie


gustave "gus"




josh doing some hard work

What an amazing experience it has been for my mini-men this summer.  The kids are learning to live with me instead of a maid (haha) & doing chores.  They do everyday things like laundry, making their bed & helping with dishes.  Here in MD they also help with the dogs & alpacas. This city girl takes photos & observes. I have to say, I've come a long way since visiting the first time as Rick's girlfriend.  I used to say they lived out in "the sticks".  Rick chased me at the farm store with dried chicken feet - I went to a farm store for the first time in my life!  Ha ha!

Love this life we live! 

1 comment:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Nerissa,

I hope you are well. I can see that the little man is having so much fun!


Gabriela