Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Kuwait, see you in a few weeks

goodbye NY

Allie & alpaca sharing a kiss

does this really need a caption?

B picking blueberries

J picking blueberries

blueberries at Homestead Farm

blackberries not quite ripe

running outside enjoying the scenery

running outside enjoying the scenery

The trip started off a bit rocky as we missed our connecting flight but it was great to be home in the states, even if it was the wrong state!  For the most part I was able to fight off the jet lag.  It seemed to be easier - thank goodness since our trip is not too long this time around.

So I started this post a few days after arriving & now it's the night before we leave.  There are  such bittersweet emotions of not wanting to leave but wanting to get back to "normal" life.  I'll post some more when I get a chance.  I know it's been awhile & I need to get back into the swing of blog things.  I have so much to share as we squished as much as we could in the less than 3 weeks we had.

No comments: