Saturday, February 5, 2011

Completed

Here's the completed piece from my previous post.  I finished it in almost 1 night.  There used to be a time where I abhorred wire wrapping (did I just write that?)  Now, it's almost therapeutic. I get a rhythm & go.  I love mixing Czech glass - especially firepolish - & making my own chain individually wrapping each bead with brass wire. 

It's also my Open House today!  If you're local & want to stop by come on over from 10am - 1pm.  I'm so darn excited to have a creative place to call my own.  If you haven't noticed, I have a new facebook badge on the right sidebar for my jewelry line, kate vee & me.  Go become a fan!  I'll have new product updates, events & shows listed.  If you're not local, I'll have an open house right here all next week & a grand re-opening of my etsy store.

To my friends & family that wrote me words of support public & private, thank you.  There has been some action behind the scenes & hopefully some closure for me.  I don't know what I'd do without my community of friends & my husband, who is such a rock for me. 

No comments: