Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not Sure of my Direction


This post was going to start out about the funny anecdote from yesterday.  (I parked my car like a Kuwaiti next to the curb, yes in a driving lane, with my hazards on.  I did this to run in & use an ATM)  Then I did something I normally do.  I found a mosque I passed several months ago that caught my eye.  I pulled over, this time in a parking lot, to take pictures.

So, back to the title.  I'm feeling a bit lost these days.  I'm not sure what direction I want to take my jewelry business.  I'm not sure where I want to go with my volunteer work.  Some days I'm not feeling so creative.  It's frustrating as my window of free time has diminished a bit with a part time job.  I'm the type of person that's always ready to go.  I guess this is one of the ebb & flow periods that I just need to push through.

No comments: