Friday, September 10, 2010

Creative Goings On

Frame & Round Swirls: Lileya

It's a 5 day weekend here so I "should" be able to get all my new jewels posted. 2 days down & 3 left. The above picture is a little teaser of some of the new pretties I've made. It's taken me a bit of time to get back to "normal" since we gotten back from the states. I've started my part-time job & the kids start school soon so hopefully I'll be able to get into a routine.
Most of the new pieces are in aqua hues, neutrals & corals/fall orange.  I'm a bit surprised about my recent color choices, not the aqua - just the other stuff, but I guess that's part of me & my creative journey.
So I better get off this blog & back to work! :)

1 comment:

Outstanding Stranger said...

This is a great close up and I love your jewelry.