Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ Pink ATC downloads for you

Happy Pink Saturday! It's been so long since I've been able to participate. My laptop took a little 3 week trip to be repaired, I've been preparing for this move that seems like forever, then I just needed a little break :) So now I'm back. Please go visit our hostess Beverly & take a look at the participant list.
One of the things I did while I was gone, was play with Photoshop Express. I've had such a good time. I'm ready to make downloadable goodies all the time. Unfortunately things like laundry, dirty kids & hungry family members need to be taken care of first! Really, do you have to eat when I've found a bunch of cool vintage brushes to download?
What I have for Pink Saturday is a set of ATC front & back downloads. You can click on the pictures & get the true size (2.5" x 3.5") to download & save to your computer. I also have an 8.5" x 11" page with 8 ATC fronts & backs here. I hope to make some cards & labels too! Oh, the fun! Maybe I can make more downloads during the 12 hour plane ride! Just a note, these are to be used only for ATC's & personal use. The brushes used to make the backgrounds are not commercial.
Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday & make sure to visit Beverly!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being creative while on the plane :-) YOu seem very busy with the move and all. You should rest for awhile :-)

This is pretty Nerissa. Thanks for sharing.

Li

(no pink post for me today. I'm just dropping by :-) )

Char said...

I know what you mean, dang the laundry and the dishes, dinner etc, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

Lovely! Happy PS!

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


These are great!


~ Gabriela ~

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Have a perfect pink day!
xo Tami

♥Mimi♥ said...

Another rainy and cloudy and dark weekend. I fear that summer is not coming to northern Michigan this year...sigh.

With that in mind, Pink Saturday is a day that cheers me up and allows me to share a wider world than my gloomy portion.

♥Thank you so much for participating this week because it made my day just a little brighter♥

Claudia said...

Thanks so much - how nice of you. Happy Pink Saturday!

ItaJeff said...

Lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday & enjoy your weekend
♥Ita

Regina said...

Cool and pretty.
Have a great week ahead.

Beverly said...

Nerissa, these are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I need to come play with you so you can teach me.

Happy Pink Saturday.