Sunday, February 22, 2009

And The Oscar Goes To...

Aren't these guys cute? I got them at Pier 1 this week. I got this crown there too. I just want to get anything with a crown on it for my creative space. Part of my challenge is that we move all the time. I love having artwork & swaps displayed & little chotchkies that inspire me. It gets frustrating knowing it's all going to get packed up & I don't know what kind, if any, creative space I'll have. We've moved so frequently the last 5 years that we have not been in 1 place for at least 12 months.
I can't belive this is my 200th post on this blog. I've been kicking around ideas to celebrate. I was thinking of having a show me your crown/tiara party or doing a tag book swap with a crown theme. I've never hosted anything, well, I have hosted a bunch of little kids over for a few birthdays :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the tag swap idea!! I don;t have any ...wait I do have a tiara!! I forgot about that! Thanks for the reminding!!

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Love these crowns....was going to run right out and get one but forgot ;( Now they're probably gone.