Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jewelry Makin Fool

I'm in freak out mode for the upcoming craft show that I will be a part of. This is my first one! I'm excited to go back to Dover, as I was a little teary eyed when we left. I get to see lots of friends I left, too. Another bonus.
I made it to Beads & Lunch Tuesday at Studio Baboo today. I got so much done. I completed a pair of earrings & 4 bracelets. Some of this stuff has been sitting in my to do pile for quite some time. It felt good to get it done. It's funny how I get jewelry made when I schedule time & go somewhere to bead. If I try to do it at home, I never get near as much done. I met some really great beaders & can't wait to go back.

This Friday I have another craft night with the girls. It started out as a crop till you drop & the sewing & beading clubs got added in. I'm going to bead for 7 whole hours. Heaven!! I may even save my WW points for a greasy Five Guys burger. So well worth it :)

2 comments:

the author said...

How fun! Loving the brooch on the bottom one...*drool*

Gabriela said...

Hello Nerissa,

Love the first bracelet!
All the best for your show!
Take lots of pictures if you can.

~ Gabriela ~