Friday, January 18, 2008

New Work...Open House...Family Fun

NEW Valentine's Day bracelet.

New Aqua Flora necklace.

Me & my pretties at my sister's house.


Brandon getting ready for the party & hamming it up a bit. Josh looking way too cute.

My sister & I at my dad's party.
Wow, I've been busy here in Florida. Yes, I'm on vacation, but enjoying it. My family originally traveled to Florida for my dad's surprise retirement party. It soon became our first family trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom, the jewelry open house, bead shopping at the bead show. My husband & Brandon even went to Busch Gardens for a day. I passed, only 1 theme park per trip for me.
I have a ton more pictures to post, but I thought I'd get some of my posting started. I've been MIA for too long. Thanks to everyone for your kind words & encouragement for my jewelry open house.

1 comment:

xx said...

Your table set up looks wonderful Nerissa! How was the experience? Would you do it again? Hope you had sales galore :~)