I've slowly been getting back into the groove of things, or at least trying. I have been able to blog more than I was able to this summer but it's never enough...
How does one pick nominees to pass on? Have you seen my growing list to the right of blogs I stalk? Alright, here goes...
- Seeking Everyday Beauty... All Andrea's work is gorgeous. Her blog & store are both beautiful. I just look forward to looking at her wonderful work. It's like getting a little gift everytime she posts.
- Art Junk Girl Lia is a girl after my own heart...inchies. I LOVE making these for pendants & she's making 1000 this year. She even sent me a RAK of my favorite fashion ones. This is my favoritest post for sure.
- Creative Chaos Karin has some of the best stories. I crack up over her kid stories. Her son is about the same age as mine & a Thomas the Train fanatic. She also does beautiful work. I have her crown tutorial over on the right.
- Miz Smoochie Tia cracks me up. I just love her humor & zest for life. Not to mention the artwork & thrifting. She's one cool gal!!
- Mommy Craft Steff & I met via our Yahoo group. We did a goodie swap & boy was that fun. She's a great artist, a student & mom of two. I don't know how she manages it all.
- Paper Goddess I don't remember how I stumbled upon Kori's site. She does write ups on sales & local craft stores in the DC/MD/VA area. We're often in the MD area visiting family, so her info is so fun. She also has the funnest classes/kits.
- Sandy McTier Sandy is also military & it's fun to hear her stories. She is an amazing artist. Go look at her work. She let me pick her brain when I started teaching classes. She was so kind to share her experiences with me.
- Scrapping Till the Cows Come Home Bonnie has such a big heart. I did a swap with her & she wrote me back the most heartwarming email thanking me for doing the swap. She included some fun goodies from South Africa & TONS of her personal artwork. I was so honored to receive such wonderful work. Bonnie is amazingly talented & does so many different types of work. I also did the Cabinet of Curiosities challenge she hosted & that was the first time I had done anything like that. It made me confortable posting my work on my blog.
- Gina Armfield Gina kinda got me into this whole blog thing. I saw a project she did on DIY & stumbled upon her blog. Boy am I ever glad I did. It changed my life & helped me find such a passion in art when I was at such a low point of my life.
- Under the Red Roof All her pics are gorgeous. Not to mention the flocked wallpaper, VINTAGE. Just drooling thinking of it. I'm a fairly new reader to her blog, but I stalk it often.
There it is. Pretty long winded, but I just love all these blogs & their authors :)