Friday, June 29, 2007

Hallelujah...

Still no external drive power source, but I figured out how to save my pictures to the hard drive. (That's a huge task for me, remember computer idiot!!) I have PICTURES :)

OUR LITTLE KAYDEN OLIVIA
CAN YOU SAY TYPE A?

My husband and I have this running joke about our kids. Even the pediatrician was in on it. We keep finding these type A character traits in the boys. It always gives us a good laugh. The pose above seems to run in the family. Stressed out hands while sleeping or feeding. This is our new little niece. She's such a doll and a princess, of course.
Here's a few pictures of the boys since I've come home. We just went to the beach this week (and we all got sunburns). We also had art day on the patio. The last picture is at the bowling alley on base. It was raining and they were so stir crazy at home. Thank goodness for indoor play areas.
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of new pieces for my Etsy store. I've been on a roll!

No comments: