Monday, July 9, 2007

Indie Sellers... Please Read This

Please go to Lucy's website & check out this project she is heading to promote indie sellers on the web. She will be making a 2008 journal with the artwork created by artists and their website listed for each day. I just signed up for my date (April 28th) and there are still some dates left. What an awesome way to get your name out there, see other's work, and be part of a really cool project. The due date is tomorrow, but since I just signed up it's been extended to the 15th. I'm still fairly new to Etsy and looking for fun, inexpensive (cheap), & creative ways to promote my store. I've just started reading and posting on the forums & it's such a wealth of information. That's how I found out about Lucy and this amazing opportunity. Now go take a look! I'll post my page when I'm done. I'm thinking paiselys, dots, and swirls. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TDYs are so fun, aren't they? Not!
You'll survive girl! Just dive into a pile of glitter and paper and glue and beads and you'll survive!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! Too bad I missed the deadline....
As for the Queen & Company felt, I get mine at Ashburn Family Scrapbooking in Virginia. You might find it at CKC in Pennsylvania this month (if you're going....)