Our first assignment is to write about who our audience is. I've been staring at a blank screen & sighing for 20 minutes now. I selfishly started this blog for my self during a tough time in my life. It's changed & grown with me, but 4 years later, I can't even write about who my blog is directed to or who my current readers are.
|Yikes, my first blog post ever! Thank goodness the blogging & photos have improved.|
- Most likely female. Appreciates vintage, pink froufy glittery stuff & handmade one of a kind pieces. May be an artist themselves & fellow blogger. Is or aspires to be a girlie girl.
- Someone who is up for a journey & adventures. With my art work, I blog about the process. There are pictures of Works in Progress (WIP's), new supplies, places I shop. In regards to my life, I move all the time & document the multitude of things that inspire me about our current location.
- I'd love to connect with other like minded artists or people who have an affinity for artisan crafts. Sometimes the connection begins with having lived in a particular area (I get around!) or loving some of the same blogs. Just the smallest thing can spark a connection & that has happened with several friendships I've made.
- Blogging has been so good for me these past few years. It gives me a place to have a voice, a place to show my art. It's been a place to grow as an artist within my craft & to find confidence in my art. I've been inspired by other bloggers to look at every day things in a different way. I sure am a better photographer these days! I would like to go to the next level with all this & improve
- I love the interaction & connection with other bloggers. I enjoy this "network" of artists.
- Of course, I'd love to use my blog to showcase my art & drive sales. My ultimate goal is to make income for my family from my art. I am still clearing the path to find my way. Lately there have been many forks in the road & I've been non-committal in selecting one.